The Future of Sexuality Research:
Methodological to Social Policy Innovations
Presenter Guidelines and Information
PLEASE ADHERE STRICTLY TO THE TIME SCHEDULE IN THE PRINTED PROGRAM.
Attendees rely on its accuracy to get to talks on time.
Concurrent Paper sessions:
- The total time for each presenter is 20 minutes per speaker, including their Q & A. This assumes 4 papers per session. For sessions with fewer papers, moderators may use their discretion and add more time at the end for group questions, allow a few extra questions for each paper, or end the session early.
- The session moderator will give each speaker a prearranged warning signal at 5 minutes, and again when it is approaching 2 minutes before the end of his/her speaking time.
- If a speaker talks to the end of his/her allotted time, the moderator will not take any questions, but will go directly to the next presentation.
- The poster session will run concurrently with the reception, from 5-10 pm on Tuesday, in the Frangipani Room of the Indiana Memorial Union. Participants are encouraged to leave the posters up during dinner, and to return to the session after dinner.
- Presenters will be provided with a free standing poster display board, 48” vertical and 44” horizontal. Materials can be mounted with push pins. We will have pins available on-site.
- If you need special equipment such as an electrical outlet or table on which you may put a laptop, email your request to email@example.com
Back to Main Conference Page